Monday, November 5, 2012
Final Ohio Poll
Results from Ohio Likely Voter Survey
Gravis Marketing conducted an automated telephone survey of 1316 likely voters in Ohio on November 4-5, 2012. The margin of error for the survey is +/-2.7% and higher for subgroups.
Results shown by gender and party represent those respondents within those subgroups. All numbers shown in the tables represent percentages rounded to the nearest whole percentage.
The questions were asked in the order of the question numbers which appear in this report. Results only include respondents who answered that they were registered voters, somewhat likely, likely, or very likely to vote. The statistical methodology comprised weighing various groups for anticipated voting proportions, by using census data and voter turnout models from previous elections.
The telephone polls are conducted on behalf of Gravis Marketing, Inc., Gravis Marketing is a non-partisan marketing and research firm located in Winter Springs, Florida. Contact Doug Kaplan (407) 242-1870 email@example.com
• President Obama leads Governor Romney by a single percentage point in Ohio, 49 to 48 percent.
• President Obama leads with by 13 percentage points over Governor Romney, 55 to 42 percent. Governor Romney leads President Obama, by a three point margin, 50 to 47 percent, among those who have yet to cast a ballot
• President Obama leads women by 11 percentage points (54 to 43 percent), while Governor Romney leads with men by a 9 point margin (53 to 44 percent).
• Ohio voters are about equally divided on President Obama’s job performance, 47 percent of Ohio voters approve of his performance, 48 percent of Ohio voters do not approve of his performance.
• Ohio voters are similarly split on the direction of the country. 46 percent think the country is headed in the right direction while 48 percent of Ohio voters think the country is headed in the wrong direction.
Full Results and Cross Tabs. Gravis Marketing is a political marketing firm, recently developed a predictive dialer system, provides polls and political direct mail services.
at 4:16 PM